Aboriginal art products are particularly popular with the portion of the Australian rural market that is involved in international agribusiness. Australia Gift Shop
[ click here
for AU$ shop ] recently supplied the following editorial copy to an Australian rural national newspaper. It is especially informative regarding two aspects of ecommerce:
- Online shopping trend towards combining phone and Internet during transactions
- Payment Options
Australia Gift Shop Merges Telephone and Internet Sales
Australians in rural and remote areas can now easily purchase Australiana gifts, souvenirs and gifts featuring Aboriginal art for foreign visitors and overseas friends, family and business associates.
A simple combination of telephone and Internet offers a secure metropolitan shopping experience from the convenient location of your own home, property or office.
Australia Gift Shop has found that the Internet and telephone complement one another extremely well. In combination, they provide instant feedback, undistracted viewing of products and the personal touch, all at once.
Adrian King, the owner of this innovative retail and export business, says, “It is becoming increasingly commonplace for Australian customers to be visiting our online shop while speaking with us over the phone. “
Items can then be purchased in a variety of ways, depending on what the customer feels most comfortable with.
Four purchasing options are available to Australia Gift Shop customers.
1. Order by phone and pay by phone with MasterCard or Visa credit card or debit card
2. Order by phone before paying by Direct Deposit or Transfer through their own Internet Banking
3. Place products in the online shopping cart at your own leisure and pay online using Visa or MasterCard
4. Order through the online shopping cart and pay by Direct Deposit or Transfer (using Internet Banking)
- Contact Australia Gift Shop (07) 41593043 or [ from outside Australia 61741593043 ]